1. How to establish general policies and procedure for AML & CTF legislations and regulators’ guidelines
2. Customer due diligence
3. Risk-based approach
4. Introduction to “Politically Exposed Persons”
5. Risk assessment and periodic re-assessment
7. Suspicious Transaction Reporting (STR) procedure
8. Staff training requirement under IA’s GL3
9. Self-Assessment on Compliance with AML Guideline (Broker)
Mr. Choy Chak Po, CFMPTM, ChFP, CFC, RFP, CFPcm, AHKIB
CFMPTM, ChFP, CFC, RFP, CFPcm, AHKIB
1. All participants will be subject to body temperature checks before admission.
2. All participants must put on facial mask during the conference/course.
3. Seats are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
4. Administration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Full and strict attendance is enforced as attached
6. Course certificate will be issued right after successful completion of the course.
|Date:||16 December 2022 (Friday)|
|Time:||10:45 AM - 1:45 PM (3 hours)|
VTC Tower, 27 Wood Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong